In this post I would like to share some usefull information (in my modest opinion) available at The Long Tail, book I have been blogin about for the last months.
Regarding a list of the top 10 blogs by Tecnorati and some additional information based on its presumption that hit-driven filters do not give that much information when concerning all the possibilities available in the digital economy, where abudance rules. To search the “infinite shelf space” of virtual wholeselers like Amazon.com, you need more than the best ones from sales number point of view.
But the point here is: visit this blogs, find out what they are talking about, and get smarter. At least that’s what I’m doing.
- Boing Boing: a directory of wonderfull things
- Daily Koss: state of the nation
- Drew Curti’s FARK.com
- Gizmodo: the gadget’s weblog
- Talking Ponts Memo: by J. M. Marshall
- Davenetics Politics Media Musings