We are what we believe in
Marketing is not a department
Do you have a Marketing department?
If not, better.
If you do, don’t think this are the only people responsible for marketing.
Accounting is a department, marketing is not.
Marketing is something everyone in your company is doing 24/7/365.
Just as you cannot not communicate, you cannot not market:
- Every time you answer the phone, it’s marketing
- Every time you send an email, it’s marketing
- Every time someone uses your products, it’s marketing
- Every word you write in your website is marketing
- If you build software, every error message is marketing
- If you’re in the restaurant business, the after-dinner mint is marketing
- If you’re in the retail business, the checkout counter is marketing
- If you’re in a service business, your invoice is marketing
View original post 23 more words